Intellinet 10/100 Switch 5 Port, Desktop
5 Port Desktop Switch
Supports 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation on all ports, for seamless migration to 100Mbps connections, without time-consuming trips to the wiring closet whenever end stations are upgraded to Fast Ethernet. All ports automatically sense half or full duplex connections for high speed servers or switch to switch configurations. This Fast Ethernet switch has a compact & slim design perfect for desktop use or convenient mounting on walls or the sides of desks, to better accommodate cabling considerations.
- It can be placed near the core of the network to eliminate bottlenecks and improve overall network throughput.
- It can extend the span of a network that has the maximum allowed hubs connected in series.
- When used as a desktop connectivity device, it provides the highest possible performance for connecting users to your network.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 100Base-T & 802.3u 100Base-TX
- 10/100Mbps Ports: RJ-45
- Uplink Port: RJ-45 x 1
- Switch LED : Power
- Port LEDs : 10M LINK / ACT & COL / FDX (Collision / Full Duplex)
- Full Duplex
- Auto Negotiation
- MAC Address 2K
- Buffer Memory 64KB
|Barcode:||766623512725||Ship Weight:||0.64 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||0.64 lbs|