- Provides a single DB-9 serial port for connecting to PDA devices /Palm, Sharp and Windows CE organizers.
- Plugs into a USB port on Windows 98 PC
- Draws its power from the USB connection ... a power adapter is not required.
- Supports data rates up to 57.6 Kbps
- Works with all popular brands of PDAs
- Provides one RS-232 male DB9 port for direct connection to a PDA cradle or synchronization cable.
- Includes: USB-232 Converter cable with 6ft. USB Type A end
- One User's Manual
- USB Driver Disk for WIN98!
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Barcode:||--||Ship Weight:||1.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||1.00 lbs|