ChargeIT! Dual Port Charger 1 USB-C PD 27W, 1 USB-A 15W - PCBA
Status: Low stock, please call or email for status
The Low Power ChargeIT! Dual Port Charger provides an effective amount of Charging power ideal for Chromebooks, Tablets, Cell phones, and light duty laptops. The USB PD charger board incorporates both Standard Type-A and USB PD Type-C charging ports.The wide DC input voltage range is ideal for 12V DC and 24V DC Vehicle applications.
- DC Input Voltage: 10~28V
- Output Voltage: 3~12V, Adjustable
- Power Connector: 2-Pin Terminal Block
- Provides one USB Type-A 15watt or one USB-C PD 27watt PPS port. ( 42 watts of combined simultaneous charging )
- Multi-protection for high reliability including ESD, over-voltage and over-temperature protection.
Coolgear’s Chargeit! mini USB PD Low Power Charger features 1 USB Type-A and 1 USB-C charging port. It is designed to handle industrial and commercial charging applications. This low-power dual port adapter provides an effective amount of Charging power ideal for Chromebooks, Tablets, Cell phones, and light duty laptops.
Supports USB PD3.0 including Programmable Power Supply:
Programmable Power Supply (PPS) capability allows for small step-wise changes in voltage and current. PPS capability allows for constant current charging (with gradual voltage increase), followed by constant voltage charging (with gradual current reduction).
The USB PD adapter supports full-featured PD profiles on USB 3.1 Type-C Port 27 Watt maximum output. It connects to a standard 12V automotive power input or industrial 24V power input via 2-Pin Phoenix Connector. The USB PD adapter with type C port supports up to 27 Watts of PD Power, 5~12 Volt profiles and compatible with ALL USB power delivery devices.
- Wide range input voltage +12~28V DC, ideal for 12V DC and 24V DC Vehicle applications
- Dual USB Port Charger PCB: USB C (Type-C) port with power delivery + USB-A PortUSB-A provides up to 15W of charging power & USB-C with Power Delivery that enables up to 27W with Fast Charge Protocols of PD3.0 / PPS / PD2.0, QC3.0 / QC2.0, FCP, AFC Auto Sense to give Maximum Power to Connected Device. (simultaneous charging not supported)
- Supports input over voltage and under voltage protection.
- Supports output short circuit, over current and over temperature protection.
- ESD 4KV, DC withstand voltage of 40V
- ChargeIT! Dual Port USB-C Low Power Charger Board
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Manufacturer:||Coolgear||Warranty:||1 Year||Availability:||Limited Stock|
|USB Spec:||Charging Only||Max Data Rate:||N/A||Input Voltage:||12 ~ 24V DC|
|Upstream Port:||Downstream Port(s):||1x Type A (Charging)|
1x Type C (Charging)
|USB Spec:||Charging Only|
|Max Data Rate:||N/A|
|Input Voltage:||12 ~ 24V DC|
|Downstream Port(s):||1x Type A (Charging)
1x Type C (Charging)