USB 3.1 Type-C to C 3A 60W 1m PD Cable
Status: EOL - 39 Remaining
Coolgear Labs multi-port USB Type-C / USB Type-A High powered charging circuit board is designed for integration into your own shell designs. Charge your laptops, add it to a charging cart or system and experience the benefits of high power charging.
USB PD Integrator 150W (Max) Circuit Board 12V Input
Coolgear Labs USB PD Integrator design for high power 150W charging applications. Intended for Automotive, Solar and Automotive applications where only 12V is available. It's range of USB power delivery voltages are from 5V up to 12V. The USB-C port voltage and current are rated up to 27.72 watts per USB-C port, its Type-A ports are QC 3.0 with up to 18W per port.
We have designed this board with an Injoinic chip for Type-C USB PD charging and high demand needs. This makes it an EXCELLENT choice for USB-C device charging applications!
NOTE: This integrator board is meant to operate at a maximum of 150W total, exceeding this power range may cause damage to the board and or your devices. The following PD profile apply to this board.
USB-C Power Delivery profiles are: 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.39A, 12V/2.31A
USB A Port Statistics
- Apple 5V 2.4A
- Samsung 5V 2.0
- Samsung-AFC (adaptive fast charge) 9V
- BC1.2 (battery charging spec.) 5V, 9V, 12V
Power Connector and Wire Schematic
- Multi-port device charging applications using USB Type-C Power Delivery.
- Laptop charging carts, cases and systems.
- HP, Dell, Asus, Apple MacBook or Chromebook computers.
- Retail displays for the latest USB type C devices.
USB PD Integrator Board Features & Benefits
- Works with ALL USB-PD Device as well as Legacy Type-A devices
- 4x Downstream USB Type-C Power Delivery ports supporting up to 27.72 W per port
- 4x Downstream USB Type-A Legacy Port with QC 3.0/Apple Fast Charge supporting up to 18W per port
- Can charge 4 Apple MacBook’s, Chromebook’s or other USB Type-C PD power hungry products simultaneously
- Supports USB-PD Power Delivery Profiles: 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.39A, 12V/2.31A
- Backwards compatible with all USB standards BC 1.2 and Apple Fast Charge as well as QC3.0
- Supports USB-PD, QC 3.0, DCP, BC1.2, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591
- Item Dimensions: 174.10 mm(L) x 61.84 mm(W) x 17.56 mm(H)
- Integrated fan circuit to ensure low temperatures at high charging demands. JST XH 2.5 Connector Mini Micro Plug. Coolgear Part Number: SFA99-12
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
Environmental & Operation Ratings
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- DC Input: 12V DC
- 150W high power charging integrator board only
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Manufacturer:||Coolgear||Warranty:||1 Year||Availability:||EOL - 39 Remaining|
|USB Spec:||--||Max Data Rate:||N/A||Input Voltage:||24V DC|
|Upstream Port:||Downstream Port(s):||4x Type A (Charging)|
4x Type C (Charging)
|Availability:||EOL - 39 Remaining|
|Max Data Rate:||N/A|
|Input Voltage:||24V DC|
|Downstream Port(s):||4x Type A (Charging)
4x Type C (Charging)