Type-C Industrial 22W Power Adapter for PoE w/Type-C and Type-A PD
Type-C 22W PWR Adapter for POE Applications
[caption id="attachment_12860" align="alignright" width="289"] 22W power adapter connected to a PoE splitter.[/caption]
New and old USB power over Ethernet USB device adapter, complied to USB PD specification rev. 2.0. Type-C 22W output power adapter provides on demand power to new Type C power delivery enabled devices such as; Apple/HP/Asus/Samsung and many more new type C PD gadgets like EEro’s , Nest Camera etc., as well as legacy Type A devices that require fast charge or QC3.0 power.
The CGL-UCPA22W can power your iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air, and iPad Touch via simple power over Ethernet splitter (not included) and then provide power to the USB port. There is no need to plug in your iPad device to AC power adapter; power is sent over the Ethernet cable. Easily place any USB Type C device by just adding a PoE switch and pulling cat5 to your device locations.
Type-C Power Adapter Specifications
- DC input 9-28V from any 802.3AF/AT Splitter (splitter not included)
- Type A Port Output 5VDC up to 3A with smart chip
- Type C Port Output 5/7/9/12/15/20 Volt output using power delivery technology up to 22Watt (enough power even for power hungry device like the iPad Pro or Nest Camera with Type C port
- Works with 10/100/1000 POE splitters with DC Output Jack (most commercially available POE splitters have DC jacks)
- Size: 88.48mm(L) x 50.88mm(W) x 26.32(H)
- Weight: .25lbs
- Input voltage: 9-28VDC
- Output: 22watts max.
- Input: 2-pin Secure DC Terminal Connector
- Output: USB Connector Type A and type C
- LED indicators
- Powder Coated steel enclosure with mounting brackets
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- 22W Power Adapter for PoE
Note: Splitter, Ethernet Cable, and Terminal Power Cable are not included with this item)
|Manufacturer:||COOLGEAR||Warranty:||1 Year||Availability:||In Stock|
|Barcode:||045079160347||Ship Weight:||0.28 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||0.28 lbs|