SATA II -3Gbps RAID External 4-Ports 64bit PCI-X 64-Bit PCI Host Card
NEW DUAl BIOS Card for RAID and NON Raid Mode for PC and MAC Now support Mac OS 10.3.x or later Compatible with PowerMac G4 & G5 with PCI or PCI-X MAC DRIVERS CARD COLOR MAY BE RED BLUE or GREEN! <"http://www.siliconimage.com/support/supportsearchresults.aspx?pid=27&cid=3&ctid=2&osid=3&">;
Serial ATA II-3Gbps External 4Ports PCI-X card with eSATA External connectors to support NCQ, Raid 0+1, Raid 0 and Raid 1 !
RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), RAID 0+1 (mirrored-stripping) and RAID 1+S (Mirrored-Sparing) improve the data performance and provide the data redundancy and rebuilding.
- Four eSATA fully compliant External connectors on the card
- 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB
- Compliant with PCI-X Specification, revision 1.0a
- Supports 133 MHz PCI-X with 64-bit data
- All registers appear in unified memory space
- Full-chip command completion status accessible with single PCI-X burst access
- I/O port access to register space
2. High Speed Serial ATA
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a and Serial ATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Specifications revision 1.1
- Hot-plug capability
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps
- Supports First-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing
- Plesiochronous, Single PLL architecture, 1 PLL for 4 ports
- Output Swing Control
- Supports four independent Serial ATA channels
- Independent Link, Transport, data FIFO, command fetch, scatter/gather, and command execution
- 31 Commands and Scatter/Gather Tables per Port
- Four Pin header on board for Device LED connection
- Protocol Override per Command
- Staggered Spin-up Control
- Provides RAID 0 (Stripping) to greatly increase the performance of data transfer by simultaneously writing data to multiple drives
- Provides RAID 1 (Mirroring) to protect the data from a disk failure by writing identical data on 2 drives
RAID 0+1 (Mirrored-Stripping) combine both Striping and Mirroring technologies to provide both the performance enhancements that come from Striping and the data availability and integrity that comes from Mirroring.
RAID 1+S (Mirrored-sparing) can automatically replace the failed drive and rebuild the system when booting HDD is failed.
Complete with drivers for Linux, Windows NT 4.0, 2000 ,XP and 2003 Server < Please Note: Raid 5 Requires Port Multiplier Enclosure!
|Barcode:||--||Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs|