Aluminum External SATA II eSATA Drive Enclosure 3.5
Aluminum Single Drive SATA/SATA II Hard Drive Enclosure for MAC and PC
Turn any 3.5" SATA II 3Gb/s hard drive into an external high-performance SATA II drive with speeds up to 300MB/s!
State-of-the-art SATA with 300 MB/s performance that is up to 3 times faster than EIDE
Includes FREE 3ft. eSATA to eSATA Cable! (a $17.98 value) Encompassing SATA 1.0a, the new SATA II standard introduces eSATA, the shielded external SATA II connector as a mandatory standard for external SATA devices. Adding dramatic increases in data transfer speed with optimized HDD command processing (Command Queuing) and new host features for more efficient memory access (Data Gathering), SATA II brings Serial ATA to the masses. In addition to well-know benefits like maximized system air flow achieved by eliminating bulky IDE cables and the significant Benchmark breakthrough transfer speed of 3.0 GBit/s (1.5 GBits in present SATA II Phase 1), SATA II introduces the shielded external SATA connector, which makes connecting a SATA enclosure as simple as USB enclosure connection. The stable, shielded SATA II conformant port solution and rugged form factor guarantees reliable connection no matter how often the cable is connected and disconnected. ON-35SSA1 eSATA 3.5" HDD enclosure users will benifit from the unsurpassed speed, simple HDD device upgradeability, and easier configuration.
- Fully compaliant SATA II specification for SATA-IO
- Compatible with current SATA II compliant HDDs with 150 MBps speed and next generation HDDs with 300MBps speed*
- Fully backward compatible with SATA 1.0 and SATA 1.0a compliant HDDs
- Equipped with eSATA connector, the new external shielded SATA II connector
- Hot-plug (Plug-and-play and enclosure hot-swap)**
- SATA II conformant port solution ensures connector/cable compatibility
- Attractive aluminum case with excellent heat-disspation
- Enhanced durability with copper pillar reinforced screw guides and load bearing aluminum case
- Secure fixing mechanism with auto-limiting segmented screws and anti-shock protection***
|Barcode:||--||Ship Weight:||11.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||11.00 lbs|