PoE Detector / Monitor with Built-in Transformer 802.3 at Compliant
Fast PoE Network Testing
This PoE detector is a testing tool that is designed for speed testing and verification of standard active and passive PoE networks. It will also measure the power level of a PoE system with reversed polarity on IEEE 802.3 af (PoE), 802.3 at (PoE+) and 802.3 bt (PoE++) type3 and type4 compliant standard PoE.
Max Current: 700mA/35W per mode total 1.4Amp / 70W
The PoE detector has a built-in Gigabit Ethernet transformer for PoE+ application. It has up to 1 Amps tolerance continuous for each mode total 2 Amps to isolate data passes and measure power without interruption of data. The PoE detector and monitor can accurately and continuously measure and display the power level of PoE at In-line testing.
PoE Detector and Monitor Features
- Easy setup for PoE system and troubleshoot connection issues.
- Detects and displays standard active and passive PoE includes type, sources, polarity, and power.
- Performs both one-site PSE testing for voltage and In-line PSE/PD testing for power.
- Determines if switch or outlet has PoE capability and display power at PD connection.
- PSE testing displays PoE type (af/at), power source (End/Mid), polarity and voltage, without need for a load.
- In-line testing measures and displays in rotation between voltage (Volts) and current (mA) and power (Watts).
- Determines the value of power to ensure that a powered device actually consumes.
- PoE network system confirmation for just all the power you do need.
- Built-in Gigabit/PoE+ transformer to isolate data passes without interruption of data.
- Equipped with a step button for selecting specific test data for easier reading.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 af, at and bt type3 standard PoE.
- Plug-and-play for ease of use with battery-free operation.
|Connector Interface||2x RJ45 jack (PSE test jack, PD test jack)|
|Step Button||For selecting specific data to display. Default display for voltage value.|
|Display||4 LEDs indicate IEEE 802.3 af or 802.3 at/bt standard.
Dual 7-digit LEDs indicate power source either End (A) span (1/2, 3/6) or Mid (B) span (4/5, 7/8) or both.
2 yellow LEDs indicate reversed polarity for power type.
Display in rotation between voltage (U) (Vots), current (A) (mAs) and power (P) (Watts).
|Voltage Range||Max 36V to 60V for mode A and Mode B. (1% accuracy)|
|Max Current (based on 50V)||700mA/35W per mode total 1.4Amp/70W|
|Gigabit (PoE+) Ethernet Transformer||Supports 10/100 and Gigabit data rates, isolated data passes through for all 4 pairs, with 1 Amp tolerance continuous for each mode.|
|Standard Compliant||IEEE 802.3 af (PoE), 802.3 at (PoE+), and 802.3bt (PoE++) type3 standard.|
In-line testing - between PSE and PD.
|Tester built-in PoE controller Load loss||0.75 Watt.
If with 3K x2 resistance for triggering bt on, loss will be 2 Watts.
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)|
|Operating Humidity||MAX 90% non-condensing.|
|Size||99 x 36 x 26mm / 3.9 x 1.4 x 1 inch|
|Certification and Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS|
- PoE detector / Monitor
- Paper User Manual
|Barcode:||045079161252||Ship Weight:||0.20 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||0.20 lbs|