SATA to PATA/IDE Adapter
SATA Hard Drive Adapter to IDE ATA-100/133 40 Pin Cable
SATA to PATA/IDE Adapter
Need to make your new sata drive fit into an older computer with no sata ports and only IDE 40 pin cable Connection?
NO DRIVERS NEEDED JUST PLUG AND PLAY! Here is a simple and easy adapter, just plug it into any sata I sata II hard drive and walla, you have now made your sata drive into an IDE 40pin standard connection drive.
Native SATA Drive to IDE 40-pin Adapter for Most Enclosures SATA to IDE Converter - Converts SATA Drive to IDE A perfect solution for converting SATA or SATA II devices to IDE ATA 40-Pin UDMA-133/100 interfaces JMicron JM20330 chip-set and supports 3.5" IDE hard drives and 5.25" optical drives. It's compliant with IDE specification and supports up to UDMA/133 drives!
This Adapter tested to work with Western Digital, Seagate, Hitachi, Maxtor, Toshiba, Fujitsu and Samsung Drives ranging in Capacity from 80GB up to 2,500GB (2.5TB).
About The Chip Overview
The JM20330 is a single chip solution for serial and parallel ATA translation. It includes the Serial ATA PHY, Link, Transport, and Parallel ATA (application layer) controller. The Serial ATA physical, link, and transport layers are compliant to Serial ATA 1.0 JM20330 supports a 1.5GHz data rate, and scalable to 3.0 GHz data rate by directly doubling the internal clock source. The application layer supports both the ATA register command set and PACKET command set, which could drive both Hard Disk Drive and ATAPI Optical Storage such as CR-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW, etc. The Serial ATA and the Parallel ATA application layer support both host and device operation and can be configured through a single pin.
- Serial ATA 1.0 Specification compliant
- Automatic Serial ATA 3.0/1.5 Gbps speed negotiation
- ATA/ATAPI PIO mode 0 to 4
- ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA of transfer rate 16.7, 25, 33, 48, 66, 100, 133, and 150MB/s.
- ATA/ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode associated with 2-byte sector count
- Support Serial ATA hot-plug
- Ultra low power consumption
- Work for both AC and DC couple between the transmitter and the receiver
- Provide specified OOB signal detection and transmission
- Support Spread Spectrum Clocking to reduce EMI
- Support 20MHz, 25MHz, 30MHz or 40MHz Reference Clock
- Support Partial/Slumber power management
- Provide adjustable TX signal amplitude and pre-emphasis level
- Master IDE Device support
OPERATING SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- MAC OS X
IDE-SATA04 Jumper Information The SATA to IDE adapter can be used on an IDE ribbon cable with another device. There are two possible configurations. You can use the adapter as the Master device, or Slave device.
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Barcode:||--||Ship Weight:||0.04 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||0.04 lbs|