2.5; SATA II HDD Case with Oxford 934 eSATA 3Gbps + Firewire 800 and USB Port .. .
Custom tailored to meet the demands of mobile users, combo 2.5" SATAPro enclosures offer a full spectrum of connectivity options with eSATA, USB 2.0, FireWire 800 ports.
Suitability 2.5" SATA HDD Works with larger 200GB 320GB 400Gb and 500GB SATA II 2.5Inch Drives that are a 9.5mm Tall.
In addition to FireWire repeater functionality, the TB-S12T are also equipped with the groundbreaking DuoLink eSATA/USB 2-in-1 IO port.
DuoLink, a space saving, dual-interface connector combines eSATA and USB 2.0 into a single linkage.
The discreet, error-proof DuoLink connector eliminates potential damage to the enclosure by limiting the insertion direction of the eSATA or USB cable.
The TB series enhance portability and reduces device footprint via 1394 cable power. For eSATA and USB connections, the optional DC Jack to USB (Y-) cable supplies host provided bus power to the enclosure. The compact, easy carry enclosure offers guarantees you·ll have access to all your valuable data whenever you need it. Simple hard drive installation and plug-n-play connection makes getting up and running a snap.
Optional DC Jack to USB cables
As with all aluminum O·TOSTORE enclosures the rugged SATAPro ensures efficient heat dissipation and impact protection, keeping your high RPM SATA hard drive running cool and safe.
The patented secure fixing mechanism and anti-shock damper strip maintain HDD stability and help prevent potential damage due to impact, drops and excessive movement.
The HDD spin down function ensures efficient operation by automatically reducing power consumption. When the notebook or desktop system enter sleep mode, the SATAPro series hard disk spins down to minimize power consumption. The hard disk spins up automatically when the host system wakes up.
The powerful SATAPro mobile series with eSATA, USB 2.0 and FireWire connectivity are the perfect anytime, anywhere, data access solution for mobile professionals and power users.
- Supports current SATA II compliant HDDs
- Fully backward compatible with SATA 1.0 and SATA 1.0a compliant HDDs
- Supports eSATA data transfer speed of up to 1500/3000 Mbps
- Supports Hi-Speed USB data transfer speed of up to 480Mbps
- Supports IEEE 1394 data transfer speed of up to 400Mbps (or 1394b to 800Mbps)
- Reduces power consumption with HDD spin down support
- Combines enclosure and FireWire repeater functionality
- Supports Hot-plug and Hot-Swap
- Connects to host by plug-n-play Supports the hard drive with full-length bridgeboard
- Protects housing with copper pillar reinforced screw guides
- Prevents HDD damage due to over-tightening with auto-limiting segmented screws
- Resists impact damage with anti-shock damper strip
- Interface: TB-S12T: eSATA / USB2.0 / IEEE 1394b
- HDD Support: 2.5" HDD with SATA interface (support of SATA II and 1.0/1.a) Data Speed:
- TB-S12T: eSATA up to 1500Mbps; USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps; 1394b up to 800Mbps
- Connector: TB-S12T: One DuoLink eSATA / USB type A 2-in-1 connector
- Two 9-pin 1394b connectors
- Material: Cabinet: Aluminum; Front and rear panel: Plastic
- LED: Power On / Access / Power Off
- Dimension(LxWxH): 129.5 x 80 x 21mm Weight (without HDD): 155g
- Power Supply: 5V/2A, 110~240V universal AC/DC adapter or 1394 Bus Power
-------- Warranty Period -------------------------
** 1-Year Repair Warranty Provided by ONNTO Mfg. Direct Onnto Corporation 3F., No. 60, Lane 321, Yang Kuang St., Nei-Hu, Taipei 114 Taiwan Tel: 886-2-8797 8868 Fax: 886-2-8797 4801 e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Barcode:||--||Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs|