USB 2.0 to eSATA Converter with Port Multiplier Support
CoolmaxGear USB2/eSATA Converter with Silicon Image Port Multiplier Features. 3ft. eSATA to eSATA cable provided. Works with VISTA! This item is a great addition to anyone with Silicon Image SIL 3726 or SIL 4726 Etc. port multiplier as it will allow users with USB 2.0 only computer to access RAID data on a port multiplier system! This Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to eSATA Drive Converter helps you connect one USB 2.0 port on your desktop or laptop and one external Serial ATA or SATA-based mass storage device port. The USB 2.0 to SATA Drive Converter turns any SATA hard drive into a convenient external drive. Easily transfer files from your desktop or notebook and your external SATA storage device. The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface has a Plug and Play design. The converter is also portable! It has a compact design and does not need a power supply. Plus, you don\'t need a driver if you are running Windows 2000 or XP or Vista! Specifications Cable Type Adapter Cable Connector A USB Cable Connector B SATA Cable Color Black Features: Support eSATA external drive with high-speed USB2.0 port Support Hot-Swap & Plug-n-Play (Windows ME/2000/XP) Support SATA Port-multiplier Peak data transfer throughput device up to 32MB/sec Comply with Microsoft™ WHQL Best mobility; compact design and no extra power required; compatible to both laptop & desktop No driver required for windows 2000, XP , Vista , MAC OS X.5 Working temp: 0°c~70 °c RoHS compliance
USB device port:
- Standard USB type A plug.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications and meet USB-IF requirement.
- Support USB high speed (480Mbps) and full speed transfer rate (12Mbps).
- Support Mass Storage Device Class bulk only transfer.
- Support USB vendor command (Control Endpoint) and SCSI vendor command.
- Support USB host controller for UHCI, OHCI, EHCI mode.
SATA host port:
- Standard eSATA connector.
- Support spread spectrum in receiver.
- Support PIO, MDMA and UDMA mode data transfer.
- Support Serial-ATA power saving mode: Partial and Slumber mode.
Additional Specifications: Interface: eSATA host connector receptacle X1(support SATA v1.0). Transfer Rate: 480Mb/s, USB2.0 type A plug X1 Power Adapter: 5V Bus Power from USB Material: Plastic ABS,Black
|Barcode:||--||Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs|