USB to UART with +3.3V TTL Adapter
The USA-TTL3 USB to Serial UART Transistor-Transistor Logic (or TTL level) adapter allows you to connect your computer through USB port and use it as a regular serial communication. All USB protocol is handled within this adapter. There is no other device or programming required.
The Mini USB 8-pin Male connector supports the UART interface, this 3 foot adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. The TTL cable adapter shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically converted to USB and back to UART.
USB to UART with +3.3V TTL Adapter Features
- Compliant with USB ver. 2.0 & 1.1
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Voltage level Supports +3.3V based UART signals and +3.3V / 50mA power output
- Upstream connector type A Male
- Device connector Mini USB 8-pin Male
- Molded PVC Housing
Mini USB Pin Assignment
- Pin 1 VCC
- Pin 2 TX
- Pin 3 CTS
- Pin 4 X
- Pin 5 X
- Pin 6 RTS
- Pin 7 RX
- Pin 8 GND
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Barcode:||729440625870||Ship Weight:||0.22 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||0.22 lbs|