USB 2.0 Extender Kit 230ft for CAT5 Network Cable
USB 2.0 Transmit and Receive Data Using Cat5
The CM-2XEXT230 is a high quality, high performance USB Extender that provides signal length extension over CAT. 5 / 5e / 6 cable. It is compliant with USB 2.0 specification (up to 480Mbps) and is designed for extending USB device up to 70 meters from the location of the USB hub/host over CAT. 5 cable. (Cat. 5 network cable is not included)
The USB 2.0 Cable Extender eliminates the 5 meters distance limitation of USB supporting all USB devices over a variety of media without the need for additional software driver.
It is a true Plug-and-Play solution, compatible with all leading operating systems that support USB device types from web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras and game controllers.
- True plug-and-play, no driver installation required.
- Extends USB 2.0/1.1 devices up to 70m (230ft.) over Cat. 5 / 5e / 6 cable
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps
- Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices
- Operates with all major PC Platforms and OS such as Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 and Mac OSX, Linux or higher
- (2pc.) USB 2.0 Extender
- AC power adapter
- User Manual
|Manufacturer:||CABLEMAX||Warranty:||1 Year||Availability:||Limited Stock|
|Barcode:||736983900449||Ship Weight:||0.53 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||0.53 lbs|