8-Port Terminal Block RS232/422/485 to USB Isolation/Surge Protection
Rugged Industrial grade USB Serial plug-and-play adapter hub, designed to quickly add four high speed RS-232 serial ports to desktop or notebook computers. This industrial grade USB to serial adapter hub supports serial port data transfer rate of up to 921.6 Kb/s
- Ruggedized USB to Serial Converter
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and
- Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) Compatible
- Supports 8 RS232/422/485 Combo Serial Ports
- RS232 Supports 3-wire Signals (TXD, RXD, GND)
- Supports 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by
- Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Each Serial Port Supports 7-pin Lock-type Terminal Blocks
- Supports one Downstream USB2.0 Port for Daisy-chain
- Expansion Modules
- Supports Baud Rate up to 921.6Kpbs
THIS SA-8PX-IS MODEL ONLY: Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection
Industrial Rugged 8-port Terminal Block RS-232 USB to Serial Converter
The SA-8PX-IS 8-port RS232/422/485 to USB2.0 Module Box is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server to provide instant RS232/422/485 Serial port expansion via the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
It supports applications that need some combinations of RS232, RS422 and RS485 in one single USB port.
It supports screw lock features for the upstream (USB type B) and downstream (type A) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidentally.
The SA-8PX-IS provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add RS232/422/485 connectivity as needed. Complete product line offer many choices help you to expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
The SA-8PX-IS is compatible with new and legacy RS232/422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature.
With the USB Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of Install Wizard, then you are done. The terminal blocks enable you easily install your wires for different devices straightforwardly.
The SA-8PX-IS is an ideal solution for your expanding applications and making a big success in your projects.
USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbits/Second) and Full Speed (12Mbits/Second) compatible, backward compatible with USB1.0 and USB1.1, the USB connector equips the Screw Lock Mechanism
- Provides 8 7-pin terminal block connector RS232/422/485 ports
- Connectors: 8 7-pin lock type Terminal Block Connectors
- LEDs: Supports LED Indicators for TXD and RXD Signal Activity
- Interface: 4 modes: 3-wire RS232, 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by DIP Switches
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Power: The Module Box should be powered by its 2-pin Terminal Block Connector
- 8 7-pin Terminal Block Connectors
- 1 Up Stream and 1 Down Stream USB2.0 Ports
- 1 2-pin Terminal Block Power Input Connector
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Windows 10 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55?C (32 to 131?F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75?C (-40 to 167?F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Form Factor(without ears and connectors)
9.68(L)x 3.37(W)x0.91(H) (24.60cm x 8.57x2.32cm)
|Manufacturer:||USBGear||Warranty:||One Year||Availability:||Limited Stock|
|Barcode:||736983902825||Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs||Condition:||New|
|Ship Weight:||2.00 lbs|