Docking Station with 2 USB 2.0 ports, 2 PS/2 ports, 1 file transfer port, 1 serial port, 1 parallel port (for use with a printer only) & 1 10/100M LAN port.
Backwards compatible to work on systems with USB 1.1 ports.
This USB 2.0 Docking Station is a unique expansion unit designed to complement the Notebook/Laptop Computer to a desktop equivalent. It will also work on desktop computers. (On desktop computers, it will give you additional of all of the ports listed. For systems with existing PS/2 ports, an additional two PS/2 ports will be added so that two keyboards and 2 mice can be hooked up to one system and used at the same time.) For notebook/laptop computers, it provides many of the connectivity capacities found on a desktop system.
This docking station allows you to add multiple high performance USB 2.0 peripheral devices to your PC. Moreover, this product is fully backwards compatible with the USB revision 1.1 products, which means your previous USB 1.1 devices can continue to function as well. You can also add additional hubs and devices up to a total of 127 devices. No complex installation, confusing cable plug-ins or IRQs (Interrupt requests) to worry about. Now, you can simply plug and play all of your peripherals without re-booting your PC.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
- Data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps.
- Two USB 2.0 down stream ports.
- One PS/2 keyboard port.
- One PS/2 mouse port.
- One serial port.
- One printer port (standard IEEE-1284).
- One 10/100 Ethernet LAN port.
- The docking station uses USB bus power and self power.
- IBM Compatible Pentium-233 MHz or faster.
- 64 MB RAM or more.
- PC with available USB 2.0 port. (or a USB 1.1 port. This product is backwards compatible.)
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 or XP
- A DB-25 pin Male to Centronics 36 pin Male cable is needed to use the parallel port.
Computer Port: 1 upstream port, Type B receptacle.
2 USB 2.0 downstream ports, Type A receptacle.
1 PS/2 Keyboard port, Mini Din 6 pin.
1 PS/2 Mouse port, Mini Din 6 pin.
1 File Transfer port, Type B receptacle.
1 serial port, DB 9 pin male.
1 parallel port, DB 25 pin female.
1 10/100M LAN port 8P8C RJ 45 shielding.
Certification: CE, FCC
Power: AC Input 100V - 240V, DC Output 5V, 2.5A
Operation temperature: 0 degrees celcius - 70 degrees celcius.
Storage temperature: -10 degrees celcius - 80 degrees celcius.
Humidity: 90% RH
Dimensions: 7 inches X 2 inches 3/4 inch. (17.7 cm X 5 cm X 2 cm)