Fully Supporting Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32 and 64-Bit). This USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, barcode readers, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, weather stations, amautuer radio, sensors etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a high speed serial communications port.
The 23210129 USB Quad Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Quad Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
Feature & Specification
- Adds four RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Rugged plastic housing with built-in LED status indicators for TxD and RxD
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and Linux
- USB cable of 0.9 meter (3ft) included
Fully Configurable Com Settings, the COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required.
Important Technical Information:
Item Uses FTDI Chip. Item no longer has an DC Power Jack on it, the item is fully USB Bus Powered. This allows Seamless Connectivity without the hassle of needing to plug the item into power.