Have Questions? Our Tech Guys Can Help!
Support Center Hours: 10AM EST - 6 PM EST Monday
- Friday Only!
30-inch SATA Internal Device Cable Straight to Straight
Connect high speed Serial ATA device to a Serial ATA Controller, which offers an improved Data transfer rates(up to 1.5 GBPS) as well as, a narrow Cable design to increase Internal air flow.
Serial ATA 150 Cable
Cable for Serial ATA 150 hard drives
Serial ATA interface
1 device, 19in
Cable: [(26 AWG * 1P + A)+28AWG*2C]*2 , AWM STYLE 2725 80 DEGREES CELSIUS 30V VW-1
- Signal Pair
- Conductor: 26AWG Solid Tinned Copper
- Isolator: Foam PE or Foam PP
- Shielding: Hot Melt Aluminum Mylar Spirally Wrapped
- Jacket: 80 degree Celsius PVC OD 2.2mm*7.80mm +/- 0.2
- Housing: Temperature polyester & glass fiber , UL 94V-0
- Terminal: Copper Alloy
- Cover: ABS, UL 94V-0
- Contact area: 15u" gold plated over 50u" Nickel
High Frequency Character:
- Impedance: 100 +/- 15 ohms (Mated Connector)
- Attenuation: 6 dB Max from 10MHz ~ 4500 MHz
- Intra Pair Skew: 10 ps Max
- Rise Time: 85 ps Max
|Important Technical Information:
Sata is a superior technology to parallel ATA becouse it uses thinner,more flexible cable and fewer pins in connection,improving airflow and allows for easier board routing. It is intended to provide scalable performance thought-out next decade.
- Connector Physical Specifications:
- Housing Material: Thermoplastic
- Contact Material: Copper Alloy
- Plating Contact Area: Gold 15u''
- Operating Temperature: -25C to + 85C
- Connector Electrical Specifications:
- Contact Current Rating: 1.5A per Pin
- Contact Resistance: 30mW Max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500VAC for 1 minute at Sea Level.
- Insulation Resistance: 100MW min.
- Custom Cable Lenght up to 40inches.