USB Serial Adapter MOST Serial Devices to a USB Port Microsoft Certified and Signed Drivers
- High Speed Serial
- Best in Class Compatibility
- Data and Status LED
- Bus Powered
- The Ultimate USB Serial Adapter
Latest Vista and Windows 7 Drivers (click Here) USBGear's new mini USB to RS-232 Plug-in Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.
Drivers are available for: Windows Vista x64, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, May 2006 Microsoft WHQL Certified for Windows XP x64 and Windows Server 2003 x64.
Windows Vista Windows Server 2003 Windows XP x64 Windows Server 2003 x64 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows 98 Linux Mac OS X Mac OS 9 Mac OS 8
Connecting to a USB port on your Tablet PC, notebook or PC, this USB-COM Plug-in adapter instantly adds RS-232 serial communication port to your system.
The product is the smallest and most flexible USB to RS-232 Plug-in Adapter. It is featured with the biggest internal FIFO, 128 byte transmit and 384 byte receive FIFO, for high-speed data transfer rate.
Plugging the mini USB-COM Plug-in Adapter to the USB 2.0 or 1.1 port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn't need any additional IRQ, DMA, memory and I/O port as resources on the system.
Features & Specifications
- Complete Windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98/SE drivers are included. The driver is WHQL certified for Windows XP.
- Adds RX-232 DB-9 port conveniently via USB connection
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Port number can be installed, or changed, to COM1/2/3/4 for Hyper-terminal or to any COM port number you preferred
- Full RS-232 modem data and control signals
- Serial port speed up to 230K bps
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Two LED indicators for Tx/Rx status monitoring & diagnostics
- Dimensions: 2.600"(L) x 1.400"(W).750"(H)
- Driver CD contains complete Windows XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98/SE drivers & user's manual More Information on USB Serial Adapters and User's Manual
USB with the simplicity of RS-232 High Speed USB Controllers for Serial and FIFO Applications Based on FTDI FT232BM High-Speed USB UART IC
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
THIS DEVICE USES www.FTDICHIP.com chipset
ULTRA MINI DUAL SERIAL USB ADAPTER
- Also Available in Two Port USB Serial RS-232 $43.98