Share 1 Device with up to 4 Computers
The 4 port USB 2.0 sharing switch allows up to 4 PC's to share one USB device such as a USB printer or Scanner. It provides you an great solution to share a USB device with up to four computers without buying a device per computer. The 4 port sharing switch allows those on limited budgets to save on USB devices and save effort on connecting or disconnecting (hot-plug) processes. Switching is easy, software enables switching via a small tool bar icon.
4 Port Sharing Switch Features
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 specifications
- Supports both UHCI and OHCI USB interface
- USB B-Type corresponds to computer and USB A-Type connects to USB device
- No extra power required
- The application software makes switching between multiple computers easier.
- The icon displays on the task bar as device status monitors.
- Auto printer sharing detection is available.
- 2x USB A/B-Type 1.5m Cables included
- Switch Dimensions: 3.375"(L) x 2.812"(W) x .875"(H)