GearMo® USB 3.0 Rugged 7 Port Hub
The (GM-HU37) High Speed 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub is designed as a Super-Speed rugged industrial hub with mounting brackets and DIN-Rail mount included. GearMo's USB 3.0 Super-Speed metal Hub supports 7 USB 3.0 upstream port connections and 1 USB 3.0 Type "A" to "B" Downstream from the host computer. The GM-HU37 Hub uses VL811 + B2 chipset and is fully compliant with USB 3.0 Specifications and supports UASP function (with Windows 8 native USB 3.0 Host driver only)
UASP is an acronym for "USB Attached SCSI Protocol", this protocol is used to move data to and from USB storage devices including HDD, Thumb Drives, and Solid-State drives, and it uses the standard SCSI command set.
The USB 3.0 7-Port Hub includes an optional 9-24V power jack receptacle for power consuming devices and separate 3-wire terminal block power connector for use with DIN-Rail mounted operations. The 7 port USB 3.0 industrial Hub includes independent over-current detection and, circuit protection, and Power input surge protection of 600W each port.
7-Port USB 3.0 Hub Mounting Options
The GM-HU37 Hub has mounting options available depending on its usage and location. The USB 3.0 Hub can be mounted with mounting brackets that are secured by four individual screws per bracket on both ends of the Hub. The bracket flange is a slotted design to allow for movement when fastening the Hub to a wall or table top. The USB 3.0 Hub also includes a DIN Rail Mount bracket that secures to the rear panel via three screws keeping the Hub secured to the DIN-Rail while in use.
7-Port USB 3.0 Hub Features
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Standard Specifications
- Adds 7 additional USB High Speed ports
- Supports Windows 8 UASP SCSI standard
- Constructed with an Industrial designed rugged metal chassis
- Includes both DIN-Rail and mounting brackets for multiple mounting options
- Power LED indicator
- Built-in optional 9-24V power supply receptacle (Power supply not included) for heavier power demands
- Built-in 3-wire Terminal Block connector for additional power (Male 3-wire connector included)
- Supplies independent over-current detection and circuit protection to all ports
- Supplies power input surge protection of 600W per port
- Item Dimensions: 5.375" (W) x 2.750" (D) x .984" (H)