Syncs and Charges Simultaneously
The USB3-16U1 16 Port USB 3.0 Metal Hub features 16 Type-A downstream port connectors for USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices. All ports support Sync and Charge functions simultaneously, standard and screw-lock type USB cables for a secure connection. The 2-Pin self power input connector uses 1 pin for positive voltage and the other pin for a GND connection. The terminal block connector is used to connect strong power in order to self-power the hub (Power supply not included). The voltage can be in the range from +12V to 24V DC.
Din Rail mountable
Rack Mount Brackets
There are 2 Type-B upstream connectors on the 16 Port USB 3.0 Metal Hub that offer a selectable rocker switch. Either Port A or Port B can be used to control the downstream ports on the device. Both ports can be connected to a host or another USB 3.0 Hub. These connectors support standard and screw-lock type USB cables.
Two pin Phoenix connector and Type-B Upstream ports
16 Port USB 3.0 Hub Features & Specifications:
- Compliant with USB specification Revision 3.0
- Sync and Charges Simultaneously through Type-A ports
- Rigid and Wall-Mountable metal case
- Provides 2 selectable upstream and 16 downstream USB 3.0 facing ports
- Supports 5Gbps (super-speed), 480MBps (high-speed), 12Mbps (full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (low-speed)
- Supports 16 Port 350 Watt Surge Protection
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per hub
- Supports USB Screw-Lock cable mechanism
- Supports DIN-Rail mounting kit
- Rack Mount Brackets available***
- Item Dimensions: 12.15in(L) x5.12in(W) x1.74in(H), (30.85 x 13.02 x 4.42 cm)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, & Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- USB3-16U1 16 Port USB 3.0 Hub (Does not include power supply)
- 1pc. 6ft. USB 2.0 certified cable type "A" to "B"
- Mounting Brackets
- Din-Rail Clips
- *Power Supply not included; available as an optional accessory: Model# 12V7A2P-B for low power charging. For full high capacity power charging, the PS-HC24V is needed.
|Important Technical Information:
* Compliance Designed and manufactured to meet ROHS, UL and CE requirements.
16 Port iPad/iPod compatible charge and sync hub