10 Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub w/ 15KV ESD Surge Protection Per Port
The CG-10PU3MGD is a managed USB3.2 Gen 1 (or commonly called USB3.0) hub which is designed to provide rich unique features for industrial applications. It provides an instant expansion of 4 USB3.2 Gen 1 downstream facing ports and keeps the excellent reliability and compatibility with all USB3.2, USB2.0 and 1.1 existing devices.
- Provides 10 USB3.2 Gen 1 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Supports +7~24V DC Wide Range Self-power Input
- Supports 15KV ESD Protection for Each Port.
- Flexible Mounting Options: Wall and DIN Rail Mount
The CG-10PU3MGD is a managed USB 3.2 Gen 1 (commonly called USB3.0) hub which is designed to provide rich unique features for industrial applications. It provides an instant expansion of 4 USB3.2 Gen 1 downstream facing ports and keeps the excellent reliability and compatibility with all USB3.2, USB2.0 and 1.1 existing devices.
The hub complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.1 Gen 1 and works up to 5Gbps. It accepts wide range input power from 7~24 VDC. Its downstream facing ports support USB Battery Charging Specification v1.2 (SDP, CDP, DCP) as well as some Vendor Specific Charging Modes e.g. Apple 2.4A , Samsung.
The CG-10PU3MGD is supplied with managing software utilities which can turn on/off the bus power of each downstream device or even reset the entire hub. It also can save the designated state to its flash memory and read it back as the initial state of its next power up cycle. Different utilities were supported for different operating systems such as Windows, Intel x86-64 and ARM based Linux.
Since the USB is the most popular and scalable expansion bus for the modern computers. With the integrated software and hardware support, the CG-10PU3MGD provides an ideal solution to add your USB devices and value immediately and save your investment.
The CG-10PU3MGD software package contains several managing software utilities which support different platforms allowing better control over each individual ports' status. A GUI (Graphical User Interface) and console command prompt utilities for all major Microsoft Windows. It also includes utilities for different Linux versions. The utilities were written to easily operate with the applications software written with different language such as C#, C++, VB, Python or even a PHP server scripting language.
Image: Port managing software displaying the On/Off status of each port.
Operable with USB3.2 Gen 1, 2, and USB2.0 host
- Compliance: USB 3.2 Gen 1/2.0 compliant
- Upstream: 1 USB port, Type B connector, Screw-lock type
- Downstream: 10 USB ports, Type A connectors, Screw-lock type
- LED Indicators: 10 LEDs for each downstream port to indicate the current bus power states
- Speed: 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High speed), 12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed)
- Supply Current: 2.4A max. per channel
Managing Software Utilities
- USBCTL: Windows GUI
- CUSBC: Windows console command control utility
- cusbi: intel x86-64 based Linux control utility
- cusba: ARM based Linux controller utility
- Housing: SECC (galvanized steel)
- Weight: (product only) 360g (0.79 lb)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 197.7x55.5x31.0 mm (7.78 x 2.18 x 1.22 in)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: Standard Models: -20 to 75°C (-4 to 167°F)
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: Up to 2000 m
- Input Voltage: 7 to 24 VDC external power
- Power Consumption: 10mA @ 12 VDC, 20mA @ 24 VDC
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|USB Spec:||USB 3.2 Gen 1||Max Data Rate:||5Gb/sec||Input Voltage:||7 ~ 24V DC|
|Upstream Port:||USB 3.2G1 / 3.0 Type-B Female||Downstream Port(s):||10x Type A USB 3.2 G1 / 3.0||Screw Lock
|USB Spec:||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Max Data Rate:||5Gb/sec|
|Input Voltage:||7 ~ 24V DC|
|Upstream Port:||USB 3.2G1 / 3.0 Type-B Female|
|Downstream Port(s):||10x Type A USB 3.2 G1 / 3.0|