USBGear offers the USB 3.0 hub and USB 2.0 hub for both Super-Speed and High-Speed applications in multi-port configurations. Many are bus powered or self-powered with the use of a USB 12V Hub power adapter. USBGear USB hubs are mountable via surface or Din rail mount and are constructed with industrial-grade metal chassis for tough environments.
18 port USB Charging Strip for 19″ Rack Mount installs 1U
Din-Rail GL Chip 1.5Amp Output USB 3.0 4-Port Industrial Hub Metal Case with Screw Lock Cable Option
With an industrial-grade design, the USB Five Port charger incorporates both Type-A and Type-C charging ports. The USB Charger supports QC2.0/3.0 quick charging specifications and voltage protection protocols.
- Compliant with Qualcomm QC2.0/3.0 quick charging specifications.
- Provides four USB Type-A and one USB Type-C port
- Support BC1.2, Apple, Samsung
- Flat surface mountable
The 12-Port USB 2.0 Type C Hi-Power Charging Hub is a solution for quick charging or sync up to 12 USB Type C devices.
The USBG-3X4MR2 is an USB3.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.0 and work up to 5Gbps.
- Provides 4 USB3.0 Downstream Facing Ports
- Provides 4 LEDs Indicating Data Transferring for each Port
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Compliant with USB3.1 Gen 1 Specification
- Upstream Facing Port: USB-C with PD Source
- Downstream Facing Ports: 1xUSB-C + 3xUSB-A
- Supports 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High-speed),12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speeds
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection
- Metal Case with for Industrial Critical Applications
- Mounting Options: Wall Surface and DIN Rail