USB Power Delivery
USB power delivery management adapters and hubs allow you to provide power to your USB C device from a type-C connected power source. A USB power delivery protocol allows devices that are USB 3.1 Type-C ready to accept power for charging and simultaneous operation of data related functions. Provide USB power delivery while using an Ethernet connection or mirroring your laptop's display through a projector for business presentations, USB power delivery is very versatile.
Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and 1.1, the USB 3.1 Power delivery adapter is compliant with Gen1 and 2 of the USB 3.1 specification. The USB-C power delivery adapter acts as a PD source for the upstream USB-C port.
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2
- Supports USB PD (power delivery), Works as a Source
- DC Power Input: 20V DC, from DC Jack or Terminal Blocks
- Supports Source PDO’s (Power Data Object): 20V/5A, 14.5V/2A, 12V/3A and 5V/3A
*20V/5A profile will only enumerate with an emarker cable capable of this power rating(sold separately), 65watt max Output DC adapter included. Higher output DC adapter must be purchased separately to attain higher than 65 watt output rating.
Nest Cam IQ Power Extension KitImagine purchasing your Nest Cam only to find the 25ft. USB-C cable isn't long enough for you're application! To solve this we've developed a Power Extender Kit that uses two simple components. Together they form a simple powerful solution allowing you to move your Nest Cam up to 100m (328ft.) further out.
- The kit supports 5-15V power requirements of the Nest Cam.
- Extends the power from 1 up to 100 meters away.
- Cost effective solution to extend the working length of the Nest Cam.
- Supports variable voltage input ranges from 20 to 28V DC to accommodate other Nest Cam devices.
Industrial Grade | +9~24V DC Input | Over Voltage & Current Protection | Surface Mountable
- Simultaneous Charging: Charge 2 iPads, iPhones or other USB-charged in charge mode devices, while the built in PD chipset dynamically detects devices to deliver optimum power level for maximum battery life and performance.
- Quick Charging: Provides up to 75W of combined charging. The USB-A port supports QC 3.0 while the USB-C port supports QC 4.0.
- PPS: Programmable power supply capability allows for small step-wise changes in voltage, current, and for constant current charging (with gradual voltage increase), followed by constant voltage charging (with gradual current reduction).
- Superior Build Quality: Housed in a rugged metal chassis, the 2-port charger hub is perfect for installations in offices, labs, warehouses, classrooms, heavy machinery, automation equipment, and other industrial applications
- Downstream: 1 USB Type-A QC Port, 1 USB Type-C PD Port
- Power Connector: 2-Pin Terminal Block
- Mounting Options: Wall & Surface
- LED Indicators: Power
This High Power Single Port USB Type-C Industrial hub that complies with the latest USB-C and PD standards. Intended for use in PC power adapters, mobile chargers, car chargers and power bank applications. This charging hub provides one 140W USB Type-C PD port with EPR support
- 140W USB PD3.1 Single Port Type C EPR 28V capable Buck-boost DC adapter
- Variable voltage input range of 16 ~ 28V DC
- Output Voltage and Current: SPR: 5V3A / 9V3A / 12V3A / 15V3A / 20V5A EPR: 28V5A
- Supports most PD protocols including PD3.1, PPS, QC4.0+, BC1.2, etc.
- Compatible with screw-lock USB-C cables to keep your connections secure.
(Note: USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable required for 140W PD output is NOT included)