AnyplaceUSB-S4 USB over IP server supports four USB 2.0 ports.The server supports USB over network sharing functionality. Connect your USB device to the USB over IP server and it can be shared and accessed by any computer over wired or wireless network from anyplace in the world. The USB over IP server, when used in conjunction with the AnyplaceUSB software, enables USB remote connection. The app makes the USB port available to be accessed, shared and used over IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN and the Internet from any remote locations.
- Provides four networked USB 2.0 over Ethernet device port.
- Password authorization and traffic encryption for data security and safety.
- Any authorized users in an office next door or in another country may remotely access your USB devices through AnyplaceUSB app client.
- Supports high speed isochronous USB devices.
- Able to share USB security software protection dongles conveniently using features of AnyplaceUSB software program.
- LEDs for USB status indication.
- CE, FCC approval.
• Windows: 10, 8
• Linux: Kernel 2.6.18~5.0 32/64bit
- Anyplace USB Server
- 12V-1A power supply
- CD with Drivers
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|USB Spec:||--||Max Data Rate:||Input Voltage:||12V DC|
|Upstream Port:||Downstream Port(s):||Screw Lock
|Max Data Rate:|
|Input Voltage:||12V DC|
By: J. Estal on 09/26/2022
By: Jeffrey on 12/31/2021