16-Port USB 3.2 Gen1 w/15KV ESD Surge Protection DIN Rail Mount
Up to 5Gbps of data transfer though each port with this USB 3.1 metal hub. Set up a horizontal or DIN Rail mount with the included mounting kit and make your connections. To power all ports, the hub is self-powered with an external 7~24V DC power adapter.
Compact 16-Port USB 3.1 Metal Hub
Coolgear's new and unique 16-Port USB 3.1 hub is a compact solution with a big purpose. Its uniquely designed shell expands your USB port usage by 16 from your USB 3.1 Gen1 host port. This is a self powered hub uses a +7~24V DC 2-pin terminal block power connector from an external power adapter (sold separately).
The 16-Port USB 3.1 hub supports up to 5Gbps of data transfer but is backward compatible with legacy USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 speeds. It can be DIN Rail or horizontally surface mounted to secure a stationary mount. This USB 3.1 hub is in compliance with USB battery charging for CDP and DCP modes. The hub supports 1.5A per port with a safety of 2A Thermal Shutdown protection.
16-Port USB 3.1 Hub Features
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen1 Specifications
- Rigid Wall-Mountable Metal Case
- 1 USB-B Upstream and 16 USB-A Downstream USB 3.1 Gen1 Facing Ports
- Supports 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High-speed), 12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection for Each Port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Support USB Battery Charging: CDP and DCP Modes
- Supports DIN RAIL Mounting Kit and Horizontal Mounting Bracket
- 1.5A per USB port with thermal shutdown at 2A per port
- 16-Port USB 3.1 Metal Hub
- 6ft. USB-A to B USB 3.0 Cable
- Horizontal Mounting Plate w/Screws
- DIN Rail Clip
- Paper Installation Guide
*Surface Mounting screws not included
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|USB Spec:||USB 3.2 Gen 1||Max Data Rate:||5 Gbps||Input Voltage:||7 ~ 24V DC|
|Upstream Port:||USB 3.2G1 / 3.0 Type-B Female||Downstream Port(s):||16x Type A USB 3.2 G1 / 3.0||Screw Lock
|USB Spec:||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Max Data Rate:||5 Gbps|
|Input Voltage:||7 ~ 24V DC|
|Upstream Port:||USB 3.2G1 / 3.0 Type-B Female|
|Downstream Port(s):||16x Type A USB 3.2 G1 / 3.0|