2-Port RS-232 UPCI to Serial Card
The PCI-200L Universal PCI serial I/O cards offers two independent RS-232 serial ports. This I/O board support both 3.3V and 5V PCI bus, and it’s compatible with 32-bit PCI, 64-bit PCI and PCI-X bus. All serial ports are built by 16550A-compatible UARTS with 16 byte FIFO.
The PCI-200L Universal PCI serial I/O cards provide connectivity to RS-232 communication devices for factory automation equipment, multi-drop data collection devices, barcode readers, time clocks, scales, data entry terminals, PC to PC communications and serial communication in harsh environments.
The supplied drivers for Windows operating system install the serial ports into the Windows API, so they appear as the usual Com ports software requires. A rich set of driver options is configured via the Device Manager in Windows. The drivers allow to configure the serial ports for a bit-rate of up to 921,600 bps.
The uPCI-200L Universal PCI serial I/O card is an advanced and high efficient solution for serial data communication and industrial automation applications.
- Universal PCI bus , 5V and 3.3V, 32 bit 33MHz compliant
- 16C550 compatibility
- 16 bytes receive FIFO buffer
- 16 bytes transmit FIFO buffer
- Drivers provided for Windows and Linux OS
- Wide ambient temperature operation 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
- CE, FCC approval
- Supports high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 921.6kbps
- Provides 15KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Two DB9 male connectors for serial data communication
- RS-232 data signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS,RI
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Manufacturer:||Coolgear||Warranty:||--||Availability:||EOL - 17 Remaining|
|Availability:||EOL - 17 Remaining|